ITIL Foundation Training
The ITIL® 2011 Foundation course is the entry level certification course for IT Service Management Best Practices training in ITIL®. This course covers the latest version of core ITIL® best practices presented from a lifecycle perspective. The course introduces the principles and core elements of IT service management (ITSM) based on ITIL®. ITIL® is comprised of five core publications: Service Strategy, Service Design, Service Transition, Service Operations and Continual Service Improvement, promoting alignment with the business as well as improving operational efficiency.
Why this ITIL Foundation Training?
This course is delivered using an exciting case study designed to further enhance and cement the candidates understanding of ITIL®. Students who have attended this course are suitably prepared to successfully take the associated ITIL Foundation certification test which is a requirement for attending any of the further learning courses (ITIL® intermediate level training) available in this track.
We are pleased to announce Evanson Training’s Two-days premier ITIL Foundation Training in Dubai on 28th & 29th July 2017 at 9:00 am to 5:00 pm.
Standard Price AED 3,500 per delegate
- Those who require a basic understanding of the ITIL framework
- Those who need understanding of how ITIL can be used to enhance IT service management within an organization
- IT professionals or others working within an organization that has adopted and adapted ITIL and who need to be informed about, or contribute to, ongoing service improvement.
ITIL Foundation eLearning
Manage your time commitments and fit the learning into your schedule, avoiding loss of valuable hours. eLearning gives students the opportunity to take courses at greatly reduced prices compared to traditional class rooms. Learners can focus on the content they need most, saving valuable time and distance is no issue as you can learn all over the world and in all time zones with eLearning. Learn any place any time. Cancellations cause disappointment with students, eLearning is always guaranteed to run!. eLearning provides a solution that gives students flexibility, is economical and convenient.
What is included?
- 90 days access to the ITIL Foundation eLearning course materials.
- Exam that leads to the ITIL Foundation Certificate
- ProctorU. ProctorU is an online proctoring service that allows students to take exams online while ensuring the integrity of the exam. The service uses proctors who monitor exam takers in an easy process.