Fundamentals of Islamic Banking and Finance
What is Fundamentals of Islamic Banking and Finance?
This certification delivers an introduction to the philosophy of Islamic banking and finance and offers an overview of the financial services industry. Developed in conjunction with the Bahrain Institute of Banking and Finance (BIBF), with industry experts and practitioners, it is ideal for those wishing to start a career in Islamic banking and finance, or for those wishing to further their studies and research related to this field.
It covers the key Islamic banking and finance principles and concepts including Islamic economics and its worldview, infrastructure and history, Islamic business ethics, and Sharia’a and Fiqh principles.
• First step in the CISI’s Islamic Finance qualification pathway
• Ideal for induction purposes – can be integrated into induction programmes to ensure a enchmark level of understanding amongst all employees
• Demonstrates expertise in the fast-growing world of Islamic banking and finance
• Arabic version wil be available soon
• Free CISI Student membership – become associated with a Chartered professional body and take advantage of an extensive range of benefits.