360° Digital Media Marketing
This course is for anyone (marketers, managers and individuals) who wants to understand the key elements of building an effective digital marketing campaign. Covering best practice and using case studies throughout, the session offers a practical guide to the core techniques in digital marketing. Online tools and reference materials are highlighted throughout, enabling delegates to leave with solid hands-on knowledge that they can implement immediately upon return to the office. This course is designed specifically for you if you belong to one of the following segments:
- Are you a business owner and want to get more leads or increase your sales via digital marketing?
- Are you Digital Marketing professional and want to improve your industry skills?
- Are you interested in working from home (especially women) looking for interesting freelance work opportunities?
- Are you the marketing executive and promoting your company or client’s web site in search engines?
- Are you a web developer or designer and wants to offer Digital Marketing services to your clients?
- Are you a marketing manager and wants to increase the productivity of your marketing department through enhanced Digital Marketing skills?
- Are you suffering with huge online competition and wants to beat your competitors in Digital Space?
- Are you spending on Digital Marketing including: Social Media, SEO, SEM, SMM, SMO, ORM and not getting the desired results?
Typically, delivery of the program will incorporate action centered, reflective and experiential learning approaches, including the following techniques to maximize and promote ownership of the learning process:
- Facilitator led discussions
- Case studies & samples of writing for evaluation
- Practical implementation during the course
- Action planning activities
- Short practical assignments
We are pleased to announce Evanson Training’s Two-days premier 360° Digital Media Marketing Training in Dubai on 20th & 21st October 2017 at 9:00 am to 5:00 pm.
Create and/or improve a strategy for measuring and improving digital media effectiveness
- How do you know if your social media activities are effective?
- How do you decide what metrics you should be monitoring?
- How do you calculate those metrics?
- How do you interpret the numbers once you have them?
- How do check what your competitors are doing in the Digital Space?
- How do you know which area of Digital Marketing suits you the best?
- How do you know if the results you are getting through the digital marketing efforts are fine enough or not?
- How do you know if the traffic you are getting on your web presence is useful or useless?
- How do you know your social media efforts are approaching in the right direction?
- How do you know what customers are doing after they land on your website?
Review current approaches and identify areas for improving performance
- Commercial measures
- Tactical measures
- Brand measures
- Combining measurements and Digital Marketing optimization
- Actionable analytics for content marketing
- Competitors intelligence and analysis
- Traffic enhancements
- Setting up long-term and short-term digital marketing goals
- Negative marketing and optimization
- Beating competitors in the Digital Space
- Increasing the number of leads and sales
Search engine optimization (SEO), Search Engine Marketing (SEM) including pay per click (PPC), Display Marketing, Shopping Ads, Video Ads, App Ads on the top most platforms i.e. Google AdWords, Bing Ads & Yandex Ads. Social Media Marketing Ads on the top most social networks including but not limited to Facebook Ads, Instagram Ads, Twitter Ads, Linkedin Ads, Pinterest Ads, SnapChat Ads and more.
- SEM For Beginners
- Pay Per Click Advertising Tips & Tactics
- What Are the Differences Between Search Engine Marketing and Social Media Marketing?
- The Strengths and Advantages of Search Engine Marketing
- The Strengths and Advantages of Social Media Marketing
- Search Engine Marketing Vs. Social Media Marketing: Which Should You Be Using?
- Negative keywords and their impact
- Brand marketing
- Online Reputation Management
Social media including Facebook, Twitter, Linkedin, Instagram, Pinterest, GooglePlus, SnapChat, blogging, Forums etc.
- The Difference Between all social networks
- Tools to Utilize: Facebook for Marketing
- Tools to Utilize: Twitter for Marketing
- Tools to Utilize: LinkedIn for Marketing
- Tools to Utilize: Google+ for Marketing
- Tools to Utilize: YouTube for Marketing
- Tools to Utilize: Pinterest for Marketing
- Tools to Utilize: Instagram for Marketing
- Tools to Utilize: SnapChat for Marketing
Online advertising including ad networks and behavioral targeting
- What made behavior targeting possible?
- What are the exact information matrices that can be tracked?
- What data is used to select the relevance of highly productive anonymous visitor profile?
- Three main benefits from behavior Targeting
- Marketing/ Remarketing
- Targeting/ Retargeting
Site content and copy
- Content marketing
- Content without SEO copywriting is a waste of good content
- Copywriting without SEO Best Practices is a waste of good copy
Digital Marketing Strategy and Planning
- 5 Steps to a Powerful Digital Marketing Strategy
- How to Write a Digital Marketing Plan?
- Digital Marketing Report writing.
- High Level Digital Marketing Analysis
- Competitors Keywords Intelligence and Analysis
- Over all competition Intelligence and Analysis