While many companies promise to deliver an incredible customer experience, some are better at delivering than others. This two days course is designed around six critical elements of customer service that, when the company lives them, bring customers back to experience service that outdoes the competition.
Customer Service Training
Date for Customer Service Training: 9th & 10th June 2017 at 9:00 am to 3:00 pm.
In this two days workshop, participants will learn to
- Demonstrate a customer service approach
- Understand how your own behavior affects the behavior of others
- Demonstrate confidence and skill as a problem solver
- Apply techniques to deal with difficult customers
- Make a choice to provide customer service
Upon successful completion of this course, students will be able to:
- Recognize that service delivery is an individual response value
- Understand how an individual’s behavior impacts the behavior of others
- Develop more confidence and skill as a problem solver
- Communicate more assertively and effectively
- Make customer service a team
What is Customer Service?
This session will define customer service and introduce the six elements of customer service which will form the basis of this workshop. Participants will also learn about the first element: a customer service focus.
Who Are Your Customers?
In most organizations and agencies, customers take two forms: internal and external. This session will look at both types of customers, as well as all customers’ basic needs.
This session will focus on the critical areas that customers have expectations for.
Next, participants will review the answers to the pre- assignment, which asked questions about common customer service assumptions.
Setting Goals and Targets
During this session, we will look at setting long- and short-term goals and creating a personal vision
PRICING & PAYMENT MODE
IN – HOUSE TRAINING PRICING AED 1,800/Delegate
All bookings must be confirmed by completing the in-house training booking form, the booking will be acknowledged with an email of confirmation of your booking, if you don’t receive this email please contact Abdul Wajid on +971 527815812 or email email@example.com
Client is responsible for arranging and covering the cost for the venue, equipment and catering required. Client is responsible for arranging all delegates to attend this course, dealing with all pre and post training communication with delegates.
Payments will be invoiced to you along with your confirmation of booking.