How to Sell Financial Products
How to Sell Financial Products
Selling financial products is more challenging all around the world, UAE market is no different. Selling financial products in UAE is tough as there is little room for differentiation, at least as the perception prevails. Almost all financial institutions are selling same kind of services like credit/debit cards, auto loans, housing finance, assets & liabilities, insurance, mutual funds and investment products without cutting edge differentiation. In the given circumstances, your sales staff is the only differentiating point.
Two-days intensive course “How to Sell Financial Products?” is meant to make your sales staff as your #1 competitive advantage in the industry. This course is the ultimate negation of sales tactics practiced by proponents of (movie) Boiler Room school of thought. In this workshop, the focus of participants will shift from Hard Sell to Heart Sell.
- The uniqueness of financial Products
- Sales life cycle
- Launching and marketing new financial products
- Customer relationship management (CRM) in financial services
- New trends in marketing and selling financial products
- The persona of sales agitator
- How to launch industry reconnaissance?
- Prospecting with surgical precision
- Leveraging social media for lead generation
- Warm calling
- Sales call planning
- Presenting with style
- Objection handling
- Up-selling/cross selling
- Closing techniques
- After sale customer service/Referral selling system
- Dealing with difficult prospects
- Presentation Skills
- Body Language in Presentations
- Presentation Dos & Don’ts – some lessons from Steve Jobs’ presentation
- Heads of Retail & Institutional Sale
- Business Unit Heads
- Area Managers/Branch Managers
- Relationship Managers/Sales Executives
- In-house Sales Trainers
- People involved in developing, marketing and/or selling financial services who want to improve their methods and skills in those areas. From Banks, Asset Management Companies, Insurance, Takaful and Stock Brokerage Firms.
- Instruction by an expert facilitator
- Course manual
- Original PowerPoint presentation
- Networking lunch
- Personalised certificate of completion
- Workshop Photos, and
- Signed copy of the bestseller book by Ashraf ChaudhryThe Craft of Selling “YOURSELF”.
Ashraf Chaudhry – MENASA Region’s Leading Sales Trainer
Author of The Craft of Selling “YOURSELF”
Ashraf Chaudhry started his life as an errand boy from a small town and got early education from roofless schools of rural Pakistan. He did his MBA from IBA Karachi and has worked for around 15 years for companies like Chevron, Tapal Tea, Marriott/Pearl Continental Chains and Worldcall Group. He is an accomplished business executive, highly sought-after sales trainer and motivational speaker. His book The Craft of Selling “YOURSELF” was published in USA in 2009 and is selling world-wide. To know more about Ashraf, please Google him.
His vision is simple: to raise incorrigibly optimist sales militia for business organizations with ‘never-say-quit’ determination. He transfers his skills with interactive discussions, case studies, exercises, video analyses and by sharing his hands-on experiences.
Ashraf is also author of his upcoming sales novel The 10 Commandments of Selling: Story of Daniel to be launched worldwide in June 2016.