Basic Financial Modelling
Training for Business Executives Packed With Interactive Group And Individual Exercises
You will learn assumptions, projecting income statements, projecting working capital, depreciation schedules, amortization schedules, shareholders equity schedule, discounted cash flow statements, dividend dicount model,and Valuation methods along with Advanced MS Excel Skills.
This course will be highly interactive, with a mix of theory, including video clips and practical sessions. You will have the opportunity to share your experience, learn from others through group discussions and you will develop your skills through a series of individual and groupexercises.
We are pleased to announce Evanson Training’s two-days premier Basic Financial Modelling in Dubai on 2nd & 3rd June 2017 at 9:00 am to 3:00 pm.
Standard Price AED 2,500 per delegate.
- FOLLOW a logical, structured and disciplined approach towards model building.
- BUILD a model (or significant parts of one)from start to finish.
- LEARN a model (or significant parts of one) from start to finish.
- UNDERSTAND better how to tailor the outputs of the model towards end users and interpret the results.
This program is suitable for people in investment banking, project management, equity research, business planning, strategy, private equity, funds or commercial banking. It is also ideal for people who want a career with any of the above activities.
The program assumes you have basic knowledge of MS Excel. We will teach you various features Excel as part of the course, it is advisable that you know how to use Excel.
- Introduction of Excel Efficiency using Excel
- Excel Warm Up
- Summarization using Pivot Table with examples.
- Creating a template for financial model.
- FMCG Case Study: The candidates will be given a case study and will be step by step taught
- Forecasted Income Statement, BalanceSheet & Cash FlowStatement.
- Stock / BusinessValuation
- Dividend Discount Model
- Relative Valuation Methodology
- Advanced Financial Modeling Tools
- Creating and using developer tools
- Explanation of risk management tools and their application with examples
- Advance Excel Functions